Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bowl cover

I finally made myself a bowl cover! I've been wanting to do this forever & today (on impulse of course) I finally did! Now I can take my skillet cobbler in style. (Or really anything else that needs a cover.)  Next time I'll actually follow Allyson's tutorial (she was my initial inspiration), but this time I only had 15 mins to crank it out.

And can I add? iPhones are a beautiful thing. We got the iPhone 4 for $1.07 with our free upgrades. And I had no idea what I was missing. I just wrote this entire post in 10 mins, lying down, on my iPhone. Apple, you've got it goin' on.

1 comment:

Vivi Xu said...

View more useful and original news or latest style leather tote bags in this new blog site called http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com and personally love this one but you own also very nice blog!