Friday, August 31, 2012

Colors

I have been super busy over here, gearing up for Fall & Winter.  I love my new flannels...



And my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group starts soon and I'm in charge of centerpieces, so we decided to paint hatboxes and cover the tops with fabric.
And you know when you ask me to do anything decorative it will always involve jewel tones (well, and fabric)...





I'm off to Eileen's tomorrow to take pictures of some the new stuff I'm putting in the Shop.  I always love going way out there to Eileen's house because she lives in the "real" country---where there are horses, big barrels of hay, barns, and men in overalls.   It reminds me that I really do live in Texas.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oooh I love the colors! I sooo loved MOPS when my kids were little. What a blessing that ministry is to so many. I'm glad you are up and feeling better friend. Tell Eileen HI and have a great day outin the country. :)