Saturday, January 14, 2012

Really good Saturday

I got all of Gideon's invitations out.


On my lap before I plunked them into the mailbox.




And I found this in my mailbox from my dear friend Tori...



Wrapped in hand-stamped wrapping paper (would you believe I just did the same thing last week, both of us unaware of the other)...


She drew the design on the tea towel.
Remembered that I loved that hand cream from Anthropolgie.
And got Gideon a wooden toy, his favorite (says mommy).

It's moments like these that I feel known and kindred and I understand the proverb that says, "There is a friend that sticks closer than a [sister]." This has been a really good Saturday (much needed on the tale end of an entire week of Gideon fighting the stomach bug).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

He's turning ONE??? Ahhh, time does fly. He is so adorable Crystal. I wish I could give him a big birthday kiss!!!

Your invitations are so cute (of course) :)

Christy said...

I can't believe that baby is one! No say it ain't so!!!!! Ha! He is too cute. Just love him upand give him bday kisses for us.

Oh and I too love that lotion and the body wash. I have some on my counter as we speak. :)