Friday, November 11, 2011

Baby gift ideas, $5 or under

EMBELLISHED ONESIES & TSHIRTS






NAME OR LETTER WALL HANGINGS


And this Etsy shop inspired these name embroideries.





CLIPS & HEADBANDS




I got the tiny headband idea from my friend Erin's photo shoot. And I still love the itty bitty flower on Ellie's headband best (but I improvised with what I already had in my stash):


As a stay at home Mom, my time is money. So I spend time making birthday gifts instead of buying big nice toys. I made all of these for $5 or less. I find most homemade gifts make the mommies particularly happy (even though baby prefers the big nice toys...hehe).

One thing I've picked up on, I think most like the clothes and hair bows better than the letter or name art, which I can relate to, as decorating is such a matter of personal taste. So...I'm making three onesies today for tomorrows baby shower. And I will hold off on the name art for now.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Ok you sooo need a baby girl! :)

pelz said...

Oh, I was just going to echo Christy there. You would have the most decked out little princess!