Wednesday, November 30, 2011

B toys

I am LOVING this new line of "B" toys carried by Target.
Their colors are so Mommy-friendly. My parents got Gideon the Zany Zoo a couple of months ago and he plays with it tirelessly everyday.
I love that there's no clean-up involved and it sits pretty in my living room:


Also, I am just a big fan of wooden toys period. Thus Gideon is a big fan of wooden toys (cause that's how it works right?). Look how much he loves his Zany Zoo...













I should also mention that this toy has helped a lot with his fine motor skills (sigh, priorities).

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Of course your kid's toys would look perfect in your bright and cheery living room.... love it :)

Christy said...

Ahh...my girls both had one of those and they LOVED it as well. But then Ryanne started standing on it to get to things she wasn't supposed to have and thus the "happy little box" had to go. HA! HA!

irhab lufias said...

just walking...