Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Patio, done.











And my dad was THE BIGGEST blessing! We spent so much time on my patio during his visit and had fun problem solving so many different elements of this project (converting window boxes into over the rail boxes, staining concrete, efficiently painting those nightmarish floral shelves---who knew so many groves were possible?!). The finished product is worth every bit of our effort. It is now such a happy place.
I love waking up, grabbing a cup of coffee, and just sitting out here to read & be still. Thank you for all of your selfless hard work Daddy!
We miss you already.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh its beautiful! I wish I lived close enough to come over and visit and have that cup of coffee with you, wouldn't that be fun! :)

Jessica said...

So cute! I love it! Doesn't it make your heart happy to have a serene outdoor space? I echo Christy and wish I could join you with that cup of coffee!!