Thursday, July 7, 2011

Peacock Pillow: April's Wedding

I was recently in my close friend April's wedding and I made her ring bearer pillow. Her wedding took place at Leo Carrillo Peacock Ranch in Carlsbad, California. (Pretty much the most beautiful city ever.)
The peacocks were my design inspiration.

As you know, when I design I was always start with a brain storming session...


First Draft...





Second Draft...





Final Draft...



The funniest part was the ring bearer was super tired (thus crabby) and wouldn't carry the pillow down the isle.

April was breathtaking...


We all had so much fun. It was like a high school reunion for me, I miss these girls...


3 comments:

Christy said...

Glad you had fun and the pillow is cute. :)

Havis said...

you were my highlight! I never did see the pillow until now. LOVE IT!

Jessica said...

awe, April does look breathtaking! The pillow is super cute :)