Monday, February 7, 2011

Wednesday is the day...


Went to the doctor today and Wednesday will be the day. Due to my blood clotting disorder, it isn't safe for me to go past 39 weeks. And we were hoping that he'd come on his own by now (he's already 7lbs 15oz and he's been in the birth canal for like ever), but apparently he needs a little help. I check into the hospital tomorrow night and they will put medicine on my cervix to continue to soften it and it may initiate labor. But chances are it will just prime me for an induction Wednesday morning. So...our little guy will make his appearance so very soon! And mommy and daddy and nana will be there to greet him!
Pictures to follow...

*Photo courtesy of Beth Morgan

4 comments:

Havis said...

well praise the Lord! I am so excited for you guys. I pray for safety and health for all involved. Crystal, motherhood is the best, simply the best! This child is blessed to have you as a mama! Can't wait for new and pics.

Beste Fortenberry said...

will be praying Crystal. Looking forward your updates.. HUGS! Beste

Eileen said...

GREAT news! Can't wait to greet your precious bundle!

Christy said...

Oh friend yay! I am so excited for you. Hold on till' thursday and he and Morgan can share a birthday. :) Or he can have his own day if you want. LOL! Love you