Thursday, November 4, 2010

We've moved

Well we moved this past Sunday and we love our new place. It's an apartment nestled among a lot of trees (a rarity in Dallas) and it's really quite and residential here, as opposed to clusters of apartments and shops. We still don't have internet (I'm sitting close to the window, borrowing the leasing offices connection), so it will be a while until I check back in here. But for now, I leave you with the color scheme that I dreaming up for our living room (found at one of my new favorite places loonymag.com).



It's so fun to nest again. Although moving should be rated at the top of stressful experiences. It was funny, when the movers were bringing up our boxes I kept saying, "Is that the last of them?" They would laugh at me and say, "Nope." And the boxes just kept coming. I don't remember accumulating so much stuff. How?! My mom flies in next Saturday and I am so looking forward to her visit. I feel like I need her "nesting hands" right now. We will definitely sew a lot (and organize).

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yay for a new place.
And yay for a visit from mom.
Have fun!

Jolene Grace said...

I'm so very happy that you have a place of your own to nest in. :-) Moving IS rated as one of the most stressful things a person can go through...as well as job changes *ahem*, and having a new child *ahem ahem*. Enjoy your time with your momma, and have a blast nesting!

Eileen said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I know how happy you must be to be able to "nest" in your own place, and be surrounding by all your cool things. And having your Mom come is an added blessing! Have an AWESOME time! Give her a big hug from me! I can't wait to see your place! E-e

Earn 200 said...

Earn easily 200 dollars here in the internet. Simply be an affiliated member and promote the site and its product! http://www.earn-200-dollars-online.info/

Christy said...

Congrats on the new place. So fun! Im checking out that web site.

pelz said...

lerv lerv those colors. inderd.