Monday, September 13, 2010

Tech Game at Two Brothers

Here's what we did this weekend...



Daniel (above) and Stephen went to Tech together.

We watched the Texas Tech game at a sports bar called Two Brothers. And they had the game on ALL 16 TVs, yeah baby! It was packed out with Tech fans. And of course we beat New Mexico. And ate Calamari and queso (and I might've had a little sip of Stephen's beer and margarita...oh how I miss margaritas). It was so fun to be at a kinda watching party, I am such a cheerleader at heart =). And there were lots of kids and several couples there with new babies. Stephen and I had fun talking about how we'll deck out our little one in Tech stuff. We're both getting really excited to have this baby. More from me later. Off to work...

3 comments:

April said...

I feel like this question will open me up for some scrutiny, but what the heck...

What does that L-sign mean you all are throwing up???

Crystal said...

Ape, you are so not out of touch. I SO should've said that we were doing the "guns up" b/c it's the Red Raider hand symbol. We do that for all of the cheers etc.

Christy said...

Sounds like fun girl! We snuck away this weekend to the beach without kids and rode bikes and slept in. ahhhhh sweet life with my husband. :)