Thursday, February 11, 2010

A word on polish...


As I keep peering down at my freshly painted fingernails, pecking away at emails & such, I'm lovin' this faint shade of pearl pink. And I thought I'd let you blogger friends know that I'm crazy about neutral nail polish colors. Cause us blogger friends care about such things, yes? Years ago, I would paint my hands & toes seasonal shades of burgundy, bright coral, & corvette red.
(And dare I admit that I wore acrylic nails for half a decade?)
But today, I couldn't be happier with my natural nails. I love how light and feminine this color looks. So there you have it, the highlight of my Thursday afternoon (well & the fact it's been snowing all day [which NEVER happens in Dallas!] and it's making me feel really nostalgic).

4 comments:

Christy said...

I DO care and yes I like my nails a natural as well. :)

Rhonda said...

Molly already LOVES nail polish.
She asks me for pretty nails all the time and if it chips she says its broken. So I'm incredibly grateful for natural looking polishes. I found some clear polish with heart confetti and a little glitter in it. I think it was made with little girls in mind.

Allyson said...

I am constantly in search of the perfect neutral nail color! I don't look good with color on my nails - not sure why - but I really don't! So what brand is this?

Crystal said...

Allyson, This is Borghese brand, color Patina Pearl.