Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lately Inspirations

So I've been managing a very full schedule this past month and I haven't had much time for projects. But I've still managed to grab a few bits of inspiration here and there. Mainly from Apartment Therapy house tours and such because I'm on their daily email list.

Inspiration for Chelsea's nursery. These fabric circles are inexpensive & easy to make:



I like this dramatically long picture ledge:




Someone at Apartment Therapy had the clever idea to color their own design onto fabric napkins with a permanent marker (there's a world of possibilities here):



And you know what a sucker I am for fancy hardware, look at how Design Sponge used these vintage broaches:



And I haven't forgotten about the sweater posting, final results to come (plus a bonus)....

4 comments:

Mandy said...

LOVE the fabric circles! Fantastic idea. And Joshua and I totally want to do the picture ledge. That actually might be the perfect thing for over the couch. Thanks friend!

Christy said...

LOVE the long dramatic picture shelf as well. I can never have enough space for pictures of my kiddos. ;) I too am a sucker for cute hardware. ;)

Shipra Panosian said...

those fabric circles are awesome. Didja know you can get those ledges at IKEA? I have some up and for the price, you just can't beat it.

Crystal said...

Mandy, I wish I could see your place!

Shipra,
NO I had no idea! I was thinking of buying rain gutters (a friends idea). Thanks!