Monday, January 4, 2010

November Visit

Okay, I haven't taken any pictures over the holidays. So...I'm finally going to post pictures from my weekend visit to California in November. It was for my friend (like-a-cousin) Julie's wedding. Our families have been friends since before we were born and actually we were born only a few hours apart (but I'm a day older cause she was born after midnight, ha!;). Anyway, her wedding was so fun!

Here's Julie and I together:



And My Whole Family



Me and My Daddy


Me and My baby Sister


My Mama and Stepdad


My Brother and His Date (gettin their grove on)



And the next morning, Auntie fed her Monkey Boy a really healthy breakfast....






And then we rocked out....





And two days was way too short....

5 comments:

Kathie said...

Way to go, Auntie! Well done! And all those pictures represent such valuable relationships...thanks, God!

Rhonda said...

Two day is DEFINITELY waaaayyyyy too short.
Looks like you had a GREAT 2 days though.

Jessica said...

Cute pictures :) I can't believe how much alike you and your sister look now! Your nephew is a cutie pie, and I can tell you're related :)

Christy said...

I agree, you need to come here for LOTS and LOTS of days! ;)

Eileen said...

Great pics. Oh my gosh, he's gotten SO BIG! Such a cutie!