Thursday, October 29, 2009

This is my kinda humor...


If you know me well, you know I don't laugh at slap stick comedy,
like ever. It goes way over my head. But I can't get enough of real-life practical joking. THIS CLIP had me in hand clapping-table slapping-chair rocking laughter today (luckily I'm all by myself at work). I LOVE this kinda humor! Luuuv it! Thanks for emailing it to me Christy :)!
Oh and if you've never seen the show "Punk'd" you must. Haaaalarious. (However, not all share my humor, but I bet you'd like to watch me laugh. Stephen does.)

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Funny!
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Christy!!!

Kathie said...

Also laughing hard in my cubicle!

mommy4 said...

Oh you have no idea how badly i needed to laugh today! i'm better now thanks!

Amy said...

Waaah! It says it won't let me watch it in this country. And I was so curious!

Love that photo!

Christy said...

I'm the same way Crystal, totally LOVE the prank stuff but not slap stick. I dont get it either. ;) I am a bit of a prankster at heart as well....poor Dan. Glad you got your laugh on today. :) Love ya!