Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 11: On Board the Ship

Our final Alaska Post (and it only took three days of being laid up with the flu to finish it). Oh and be prepared for image overload. I had over 2,000 images total to choose from (the boy's click happy):


Day 11 was probably my favorite for two reasons: I've never seen such untouched beauty and the icy chill lent itself to snuggles galore (my love language).


It was 4am (but it felt like 10am b/c it's so bright in Alaska).




The Inside Passage.




Hot Liquid was a must.




Givin Sexy Back





I literally felt like I was on the set of a movie.




Well worth the 4am wake up call.




Our friends from Australia.




Our Table (we LOVED these people).






Our next door neighbors, Patti and Mike. We shared a deck with them and enjoyed every minute of it. They shared so much with us in the 7 days we were together. They've been married for almost 30 years, so you can imagine the wisdom. Few couples have left such an impression on us. And here they are with Jimmy and Karen Evans (the hosts of the conference):



And this one was from Day 8 that I left out:

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow Crystal. I LOVE all the pics (great job Stephen!). This makes me long for vacation. I WANT TO GO THERE!
I'm so glad you had an amazing vacation. Thanks for sharing.
AND I pray you are feeling better.

Christy said...

Yahooo, makes me ready for our cruise right now!! Love the photos. The Alaska cruise is the one we want to do next. :)

Hope your feeling better friend. :)

Eileen said...

Excellent! The pictures are so awesome! What a great trip you two were able to take! Next time I'm going to stow away in your luggage!!! hehehe

Amy said...

Ok. I am feeling sheepish right now. How did I not realize that you have a blog??? What planet do I reside on? Wow--I am loving the chance to catch up, Crystal! This cruise looks amazing. How fun for y'all!

Just wanted to drop by and give you some luurrve. Miss you! And I'm glad I found this. xoxo

Shipra Panosian said...

This looks like so much fun. I want to go on a cruise sooooo badly. It's one of those 'bucket list' things for me.
Great pictures.