Monday, August 31, 2009

Just a few tidbits...

Here are a few things that I've sewn recently for Jess and Jolene and their upcoming cutie pies:






And here's the highlight of my weekend:



Eileen's "great" grandmother's buttons. Eileen gave me these for my birthday (yes, my bday was back in July, but we celebrated Saturday).
I cried, she cried. Things like this are so meaningful to me. They tell a story and it's almost like I can tell a new story when I use them on different things that I sew. Thanks again Eileen, they are such a treasure to me, you are such a treasure to me :).

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

So cute!
Can't wait to see pictures of those adorable babies (of course they will be ADORABLE) in those adorable onesies.

And isn't it such a gift to have great friends like Eileen?

mommy4 said...

OMGOODNESS!! Those are the cutest little shirts I have ever seen! You should totally sell them!

Jessica said...

Thanks again, I LOVE them :) Once again, your talent amazes me! Those buttons are so great, how special :)

Kathie said...

Too fun! Love the one with the tie!

Christy said...

aaahh, Eileen is the best. What a fun way to bless you. ;)