Thursday, August 20, 2009

Days 8-9-10: On board ship + Juneau + Skagway

I'm wwaayy too overwhelmed by the number of pictures (over 1,000) from the second part of the trip, (and I procrastinate the things that overwhelm me), so here it is....three more days now and the rest soon (rather than later).

DAY 8---ON BOARD

The boy's on vacation folks



And this is why we got a balcony....hubby+robe+camera=happy



Isn't this an amazing view?!





DAY 9---JUNEAU, ALASKA

This scarf didn't leave my neck all day long



Glacier Raft Ride




Such a beautiful (& chilly) place




DAY 10---Skagway, Alaska

Aboard the White Pass Train



The other thing I stared at most of the vacation



See....



Outside the train (yes, it was moving)



And here are some of the pics Stephen took






We ate at the local brewery and stole a sharpie



Isn't he cute?!




I know, it's a little pathetic (but we just love that place)



They're actually really small (we had a lil taste all of several of their brews)




Bye bye Skagway

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Breathtaking! I love the pictures. You guys are so photogenic :) That makes me want to go back there SO bad!

Christy said...

What? You stole a sharpie? Just kidding.:) Love the photos and rally it makes me want to go on our cruise NOW, although ours will be much warmer. :)

Rhonda said...

Alaska is pretty high on my list of places to visit. Bruce's brother and his family just got back from their Alaskan cruise, but I haven't seen any pictures yet.
Stephen's pictures are beautiful!

Eileen said...

Great images, Stephen! Maybe someday you could give me a slide show??? Please???

Jolene Grace said...

Stunning photos. They really make me want to jump on a ship and cruise. :-) I agree with Jess, you guys are really photogenic. ;-)

The Keilers said...

Eileen, how about this Saturday morning over pancakes?! xoxo