Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Days 1-7: Seattle + Portland + Seattle

DAY 1 & 2- SEATTLE

The Original Starbucks



What We Thought Was The Original Starbucks
(& were lovingly corrected by a humored local)



DAY 3- PORTLAND

Our Bed & Breakfast



Meet Winston



Winston's Kingdom



DAY 4- PORTLAND

What I Stared At Most Of The Vacation...



...And Occasionally I Protested



Pittock Mansion



Japanese Gardens



DAY 5- THE OREGON COAST

Beach



Ha! I Got One Of Him



Driving Along This Was Dreamy



Wine Tasting (which would've been better served as pancake syrup)



DAY 6- Seattle

Stephen Played While I Shopped







Love In An Elevator



DAY 7- SEATTLE

Alas! The Cruise


Our Balcony



Bye Bye Seattle



DAYS 7-14 TO COME....

7 comments:

Liene Stevens said...

I love the beaches in Oregon - such a different type of calm than the ones further down the coast in California. This is making me itch for a getaway. :)

Jessica said...

Beautiful! I'm so glad you had a balcony on the cruise, I'll bet you saw some amazing scenery! You look so pretty in all those pictures... can you be my stylist? I always look grungy on vacations :)

Eileen said...

Awesome! You are all bundled up with a sweater and scarf... was it that cold? I'm sure you missed our 105 degree weather! Great pics... can't wait to see more and hear all about it!!!

Christy said...

LOVIN" it, keep them coming. I agree with Jess, you look too cute. ;)

Rhonda said...

Oooo how fun! We get to go to Seattle next summer and I am really looking forward to it.

Kathie said...

What a super trip! You have a great photographer with you!

Chels said...

These are wonderful, Crys! Trevor and I can't wait to hear about the whole thing! :)
Love you...