Monday, June 1, 2009

Our weekend and parents in town...

We met up with some friends at the Londoner on Saturday (b/c Andy is in town from San Fran). And we love any time we can get with Jason and Peyton:


Yes ladies, I agree, he's such a "hunka bunka" burnin love!...




Me and Peyton




Greg, Andy, Stephen, Jason (Peyton, aren't are hubby's so handsome?!)



Jason and Peyton




And I went to a baby shower for my friend Stephanie Cozby, who lives in NYC:



This is my friend Judy



And Xanthi...



...who insisted on taking like 6 shots of me and Judy and I didn't understand why...until I took a picture with her---this woman can't hold still or keep her eyes open! See what I mean?! (but she's too fun to be around:)



And...my parents are in town! They were actually not due to get in until tonight, but they got here at noon!!! We went to Breadwinners for lunch today:



And they came bearing gifts, my favorite kind of gifts, heirlooms!
Here's a sneak preview:

7 comments:

Christy said...

Ok are you to cure or what! Great pictures with great friends, the best kind. :)

Jessica said...

Ok you guys are gonna make some seriously cute babies what with both of you being so good looking and all! Such a cute couple :) Glad you had fun with friends. Enjoy your parents!

mommy4 said...

OMGoodness Crystal, I laughed so hard with Xanthy and you and the picture thing. We really need to hang out more.

b.mofoto said...

I LOVE the heirloom. Good thing I'm not in PETA :). No really...it's gorg!

Rhonda said...

Oh how fun. Spending time with good friends AND getting family all in the same weekend?
What a blessing.

Shipra Panosian said...

wish I could've been at the shower. Sigh...miss Dallas friends :(

um, Crystal...you have an animal wrapped around your neck!

I NEED your email address, can you send it to me?
shiprapanosian@gmail.com

Eileen said...

Can't wait to hear about your time with your family! Mamma time is always so precious when you are so far away!!!