Thursday, May 21, 2009

To all Fellow Bloggers....

Please forgive the "10" day gap in between posts. Aye yi yi. Life is slightly more effortful now, better in many regards, but my commute is about 30-45 mins each way and I have been carrying a more full load at work, thus, I haven't had as much time to blog (and to me blogging seems a much more valuable use of my time, go figure). So...I will leave you with this friendly sign posted on the end of our street corner, and a promise to make up for lost time by posting lots and lots of pictures in the next 10 days.



3 comments:

Kathie said...

Okay, I confess that it's what I consider saying to the people down the street who let their dog run in my yard. I haven't said it (except in my head), and I certainly don't have the guts to put it on a sign! All I did was blog about it: http://youmustbekidding.blogspot.com/2008/12/brain-cleft-evening.html

Ohh, I'm all hot under the collar again!

Christy said...

OOPPPPSSSS! Just a friendly reminder eh? ;)

mommy4 said...

ha ha ha that's great!