Thursday, April 2, 2009

I leave in the morning....

Please pray for my family right now, specifically my great Aunt LaDonna. Uncle Norman is in the last few days of his life and she's having a really hard time. I fly out early tomorrow morning to meet my Aunt Angel (who just finished her breast cancer chemo and radiation treatment six months ago) and drive up from San Jose to Chico, CA to be with the rest of family. Uncle Norman was like Angel's dad (the one I'm driving with), so I wanted to spend some time with her too. Please pray for God's comfort to be tangible. Pray that God would simply use my presence as an extension of Himself. Thank you so much.

"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me...to comfort all who mourn." -Isaiah 61:1&2

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I will be praying!

mommy4 said...

Oh Crystal! I'm sorry, but I know that the Lord will equip you with the wisdom and compassion that your family will need during these uncertain times. I will pray for you, your trip and your family. May the Lord bless you and your family openly!!

Jessica said...

You and your family will be in my prayers. I love you friend!

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

The Rowland family will be praying. We love you.

Christy said...

love you sister in Christ and praying for you.