Monday, April 27, 2009

Lazy weekend and Garage Sale Finds=$2.50

We had a great weekend. Friday night we did n-o-t-h-i-n-g, and it was awesome. I spent Sat morning with some girlfriends, having breakfast and then watching "The Soloist" (excellent, tasteful film, two thumbs up). Then Saturday night, Stephen and I watched the Mavericks playoff game with our friends, The Bunkers. Sunday we went to church and then Anna joined us shooting & we ate delicious Mexican food afterwards. Then we got home and I took a 3.5 hour nap! I never nap. I think I've been emotionally drained by this past week, my body needed the sleep :).

And Friday I stopped by a garage and found these few things, for a total of $2.50:

Love this belt (it matches my cowboy boots perfectly):



I plan on putting several unique cacti in this cool faux wooden box:



And here's a nice Saturday lounging shirt. Nothing special at all, but perfect to throw on with shorts and flip flops:

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that you find cute stuff at garage sales! Way to go! I so wish I could go bargain hunting with you!

Yay for a nice long nap and a restful Friday night :)

mommy4 said...

Sounds like a great weekend you had! I like all your cool finds, you rock and finding deals!

Kathie said...

Napping is a refined art. Excellent job!

Eileen said...

Wish we could do the bargain hunting together! Miss you!!!

Christy said...

Yay for naps! I think the belt is super cute and the fact that you since you moved to Texas you wear cowboy boots is even cuter! :)