Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Coupons and Jello

I found a new sight for good coupons (for stuff you actually buy on a regular basis):

RED PLUM. COM

And I made a yummy, easy, jello recipe (from a local Dallas restaurant) the other night and it turned out well.

2 c Sour Cream

2 c Cranberry Sauce

2 packs of Rasberry Jello


Cook the jello as normal. Blend Sour Cream and Cranberry Sauce. Combine all three. Pour into a glass dish (& paper towel off little bubbles---per the cooks advice to me) and chill overnight. It tastes just like raspberry sherbet. I LOVE it!

We spent some time with my Grandparents this weekend and I'll post pics tomorrow. Also, we're getting ready to move (and I'm getting very sad).

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Moving?

Christy said...

move? Where and why are you sad? Thanks for the coupon link I will check it out. Miss you friend.