1) Smoked cheddar with a sliced apple and a few slices of shaved turkey.
2) Spray paint. I've successfully spray painted a trash can (slate gray), a magazine basket (gold), & a sewing basket (dusted w/gold). Unsuccessfully, patio furniture (school bus yellow) & a door mat (gold & neon orange).
3) Lazy time with my hubby.
4) The Sun. I've missed the Sun, it makes my life more livable.
5) Sticky rice with Green Tea ice cream. I think I could eat this everyday and never tire of it. Oh my, it's unbelievable.
6) RIT fabric dye.
7) Social gatherings. I've realized more lately that I am REALLY energized by being around people that I know and love. And big groups are no problem for me, as long as I know a few people. I do prefer intimate, meaningful times, but I'm also very energized by parties and social stuff.
8) Black coffee & grapefruit (yes, I've pretty much crossed over).
9) Men's white V neck Tshirts (you know the kind that come in plastic packs of three?). I've worn this V neck three times over the past four days. Umm, that's embarrassing. But, yes I've washed it twice.
10) Documentaries on Netflix.