Tuesday, March 3, 2009

For my female bloggers...


...I'm famous (well, okay, kinda):



HERE

and

HERE




My friend Carissa Brown has started her own business called "Bratique Helene" and I've had the privilege of modeling her new line of clothing for the "well endowed". (Ahem, good thing my fellow bloggers are mainly all female :). And let me tell you ladies, her shirts & dress are worth every penny (and I rarely, if ever in my life, spend $90 on a shirt). Both shirts and the dress take 15lbs off of me, it's miraculous. And one of the my favorite things is that I don't have to adjust and re-adjust the shirts throughout the day, they sit perfectly on their own. Not to mention, Stephen LOVES them (and he's not the overly enthusiastic type like moi), and when he LOVES something you'd better buy five or ten, because it will be awhile before you hear that again ;).

6 comments:

mommy4 said...

You also forgot to mention your snapfish ad. Your so beautiful inside and out and it shows.

Jessica said...

How fun :) You are a beauty! I also get very excited when I find something that works really well.

Eileen said...

Great picture! So flattering! Is there a catalog with TONS of your pictures in it? I want to see more! Love you!!!

Christy said...

LOVE IT! The clothes sound great!

Chelle said...

I like your clothes. Next time you and me and Grandma can go somewhere else, like the mall.

-from Kylah

Eileen said...

That's my girl!!!