Friday, February 6, 2009

The Door Mat

You guys encouraged me so much on my last entry, thank you! It kind of caught me off guard, it blessed me, thanks :).

Here's the door mat from "the rummage" (and I'm liking it now, after three coats of gold and four of the orange):





Although I didn't get a before pic---I've decided I'm way too impulsive in my approach to craft projects (not at all methodical like Jess;) to take before and after pics---I'll tell you it was a Santa Fe pattern pre-spray paint (you can see a vague impression of the pattern coming through the top orange circles). More from "the rummage" in the months to come (like a coffee table).

2 comments:

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

Very hip and cool. :)

Jolene Grace said...

Very cute!

(Unfortunately, I won't be available...I'll be saying good-bye to someone special...he'll be gone for 7 months. I'll call you on my way home tomorrow.)