Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My First Pillow....

Peyton's bedding is brown and Robin's Egg blue. So I made her this:






We had so much fun last night celebrating Peyton's birthday with her, her cute mama, and her husband Jason. Jason and Stephen have known each other for a total of 19 years. Yes folks, "19" years! It was hilarious listening to them tell stories of their adventures at Wal Mart (that's how they met, they worked there together) and many memories after (esp funny to hear about their shananigans with Jason's erratic cousin Andy). We ate dinner at Cafe R&D, an awesome new restaurant here in Dallas and then we ventured over to RISE for decadent French style desserts (souffles, etc). All around wonderful night! Peyton and Jason thank you so much for such a memorable evening (it was so worth staying up wwaayy past our bedtime;). We love you both so much.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute! I love that you like to be creative and sew ornamentation onto things... so fun.

Christy said...

WAy cute! I am always making pillows for my girls and love your idea with the little add ons. Very nice my friend, very nice!

b.mofoto said...

oooohhhhhhh, I want one! LOVE IT!