Monday, February 23, 2009

I bite my nails...



...only on rare occasions. I'm actually a fan of naturally long pretty nails, but sometimes when I get excited I bite my nails. Weird huh? Like today Anna and I have been talking about starting business (we've talked about this for over 4 years now) and the more we talk about it the more excited I get. And now I have no nails.

Oh and Post Scriptum: if you're talking about accounting or computer science and I start biting my nails, don't be confused, I'm not at all excited, it's sheer coincidence.

5 comments:

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

Now I'm excited!! (but not biting my nails.) :) What kind of business do you gals have in mind??!! Whatever it is..I'm sure it will be a huge success..you two together are unstoppable!!

Christy said...

MOrgan bites her nails too! Ugh! When I get nervous I pick at my cuticals....ouch! What kind of business?

Eileen said...

Cute kitty!!! Yes, I too want to know what the business idea is! And when you need some images gratis for your brochure (or whatever)... I'm a phone call away!!!

Jessica said...

haha, you make me laugh. I actually pick my cuticles when I'm nervous or excited... then it hurts bad. It was great to talk to you today :) I love you!

Rhonda said...

I bite my nails too - when I get overly nervous or am watching a really intense or scary movie. And I HATE that I do it. Oh well.