Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gratitude List...

I'm grateful for this song (the third one on the list) and in particular the words "Jesus, your name's my reward." I needed that profound reminder, that Jesus' name alone is my reward. And the fact that God is always there, waiting to love on me. Blows my mind.

I'm grateful that my mom's in recovery




I'm grateful that I have a husband who loves and worships Jesus




I'm grateful that I have a kindred spirit in reach (finally!):



And of course, I love being the offspring this creative genius:



Who recently made this:




Making a Gratitude List pulled me out of the "funk" that I was in, reminded me of the fact that God does hear me and he answers me on His time table, not mine. ;).

7 comments:

mommy4 said...

your mom is in recovery from what? you are just as creative as your father, what a sweet gift. yes, there are many things to have gratitude for. i'm glad for you to be more aware of it. God loves you tons and you have many who love you.

Jessica said...

Ah, I'm thinking I need to make a gratitude list too... I'm in a big time funk. I liked your list :)

The Keilers said...

Yes Judy, my mom's in AA recovery and also NA for Rx drugs. This is a miracle that God's had in the making for a while, it's awesome.

Christy said...

praising God with you and for you. I love you sweet, creative, blessed friend.

Jolene Grace said...

That was just lovely, Crystal. You would be on my gratitude list...you are such an encouragement. That light your dad made is GORGEOUS, absolutely STUNNING. He must be where you get your creative eye. XOXOX

Shipra Panosian said...

great post. I love how staying focused on being thankful can help us get some perspective & lift the funk. So glad about how your mom is doing.

And that lamp???? Very cool!

Eileen said...

Beautiful post... and GORGEOUS light... he's so talented!!!