Monday, February 23, 2009

Angry Chicken

This woman is genius. I want to do stuff like what she did HERE, this is exactly what I mean by "renovating" old things. I love doing this kind of stuff! The trick is having the courage to let your scissors make their way right up the middle of your nice, red, wool sweater. My shoulder muscles still tense up each time I cut something seemingly "nice" and "functional" (but not "cute") apart.

Genius I tell you.



I have more to post on things I dyed this weekend and also something I made for a friend (who checks my blog) and is having a birthday dinner tomorrow. So I'll post of these things Wednesday :).

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I'd be way to scared to do that... maybe I should try it on something I don't like, then perhaps I would gain some courage :)

Jolene Grace said...

That is totally cute! Great idea...she's brilliant!

The Keilers said...

Yes yes yes! Start on something you don't like, that's exactly where I started (and I'm kind of still there).

Amy said...

Very cute. I am so inept with stuff like this--I really admire those who can create! :)

Christy said...

OMG! You are sooo that talented! Go for it girl!