Okay Eileen tagged me now.
Seven random facts about myself:
1. I speak in tangents and I try and pretend I don't by saying, "I say all of that to say..." (when really I said "all of that" because I can't focus on one thing very long, thus I rarely finish a story or a complete thought). Opps, now you have my secret.
2. I believe that when you buy more, you use more (this is one more reason I don't buy in bulk). For example, when I have the industrial size bag of walnuts I catch myself using giant handfuls in our salads, versus when I used to buy the small bags & used them more sparingly. But I think being aware is half the battle, that's why I'll still buy the giant sized bag of walnuts (but not toilet paper). (Do you see how I just went on a tangent?;).
3. I like picking things. I won't embarrass myself by elaborating.
4. I recharge by being with people. Especially people with whom I can have deep a conversation.
5. Oatmeal is one of my top three favorite foods. But as in most foods, I'm slightly picky. (Stephen's saying to himself, "Who you? Nooo.").
I like old fashioned slow-cook Quaker oats, cooked with a little less water than suggested. I've tried the organic Irish steel cut and well....no....I just have to be faithful to Mr. Quaker.
However, Wheatena is a close second (much to my hubby's dismay).
6. I don't have a favorite color. I like too many to pick just one :).
(I guess I could also let you know that I'm prone to indecision).
7. The morning, when I very first wake up, is my favorite time of day. (yes, I'm pre-babies).