Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tag===round 2

Okay Eileen tagged me now.

Seven random facts about myself:

1. I speak in tangents and I try and pretend I don't by saying, "I say all of that to say..." (when really I said "all of that" because I can't focus on one thing very long, thus I rarely finish a story or a complete thought). Opps, now you have my secret.

2. I believe that when you buy more, you use more (this is one more reason I don't buy in bulk). For example, when I have the industrial size bag of walnuts I catch myself using giant handfuls in our salads, versus when I used to buy the small bags & used them more sparingly. But I think being aware is half the battle, that's why I'll still buy the giant sized bag of walnuts (but not toilet paper). (Do you see how I just went on a tangent?;).

3. I like picking things. I won't embarrass myself by elaborating.

4. I recharge by being with people. Especially people with whom I can have deep a conversation.

5. Oatmeal is one of my top three favorite foods. But as in most foods, I'm slightly picky. (Stephen's saying to himself, "Who you? Nooo.").
I like old fashioned slow-cook Quaker oats, cooked with a little less water than suggested. I've tried the organic Irish steel cut and well....no....I just have to be faithful to Mr. Quaker.
However, Wheatena is a close second (much to my hubby's dismay).

6. I don't have a favorite color. I like too many to pick just one :).
(I guess I could also let you know that I'm prone to indecision).

7. The morning, when I very first wake up, is my favorite time of day. (yes, I'm pre-babies).

4 comments:

Jessica said...

fun :) I too go off on tangents and have a hard time completing thoughts :) I am the same way with completing tasks.

Crystal said...

I am the EXACT same way in completing tasks! Seriously, watching me clean is like watching a circus act.

mommy4 said...

You're so funny! I'd love to watch you clean...free entertainment, not that I'm short on entertainment with four kids.

Eileen said...

Ok, the picking thing is scaring me.