Friday, October 17, 2008

LAST weekend



Okay, I'm wwaayy late in posting this blog, I've been to busy to sit down and write (which is still the case...have to run out the door in ten mins). But 'er she goes...Last weekend Stephen went to Phoenix, AZ to see his brother and Eileen came over Saturday for a day of antique shopping & a night at home (my home). We had such a blast! We made a yummy dinner, took a ton of pictures (well, she took a ton of me), and laughed till our tummies hurt. We also planned her centerpieces for her upcoming wedding. Too much fun.


I also made this card Monday for my friend Debra:

I'm loving sewing, but still as slow as molasses. I have a million projects in mind, but I'm trying to work my skills up to my ideas. SO...I plan to sew "something" this weekend...

4 comments:

Christy said...

so fun. Glad you guys havw each other out there to do that with. :)

Jessica said...

Sounds wonderful.... makes me wish I was there too :)

mommy4 said...

Girls just a wanna have fun!!

Rhonda said...

How fun. I loved the pics on Eileen's blog.
And I can't wait to see the "something" you come up with to work on.