Monday, August 11, 2008

Jerry's 63rd Birthday







Stephen's dad turned 63 last week and we celebrated his birthday Saturday. In that he's a Vietnam Veteran, he enjoys seeing old war aircraft's and he knows & LOVES the history behind them all. We took him to the Cavinoff Flight Museum to go on his very own flight around the Dallas area in a plane called the "Stearman" originally built in the late 1920's. He was so so happy, it was so much fun to see him so excited. We then came home and we made his favorite meal...chili cheese hot dogs with sauerkraut. Yes my friends you heard me right, his favorite meal must involve hot dogs, remember Father's Day. Easy enough for me huh :)? Anyway, we had such a great time and I'm so glad we were able to spend an entire day with the folks, it's a gift to live so close :).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

haha, hot dogs... that cracks me up. At least it's cheap and easy :)

Jolene Grace said...

Sounds like a blast! I miss you girl!